Soccer Academy & Camps
SYSA DEVELOPMENT CAMPS & CLINICS
SYSA provides training clinics throughout the year for different levels of development. Dates and times will be communicated on the website, via emails or by inquiring with email@example.com
Stay tuned here for regular updates on current camps offered through the Squamish Youth Soccer Association.
Request to be added to our email list to get regular updates on upcoming camps and registration. firstname.lastname@example.org
WHITECAPS FC – SEA TO SKY ACADEMY
Vancouver Whitecaps FC present the Sea to Sky Academy Centre based out of Squamish and in partnership with Squamish Youth Soccer Association (SYSA), Whistler Youth Soccer Club (WYSC), and Pemberton Youth Soccer Association (PYSA).
This academy is by invitation only. To participate please inquire with the technical lead Graham Murphy email@example.com to attend an ID session. More information on the Whitecaps website.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver Academy Centre based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel to Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities for selected players to train in Vancouver
- Commitment to work closely with Mountain United and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players
- Evaluated and Invited players only
- Boys and girls U9 to U18
- Pre Prospects – U9 to U12 and Prospects – U13 to U18
- One training session a week. Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall / Winter / Spring
Evaluation & Registration:
- Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach.
- All players must go through an evaluation process and be selected.
- Selected players will receive an invite to register.
- Fall phase: $275 + GST.
- Winter phase: $275 + GST.
- Spring phase: $300 + GST (increase due to added session)
- Fees do not include: GST and Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
- All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory – Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) – $80 + GST
- Mandatory – Track suit – $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Spring Break Camps
March 19-22, Mo-Thursday
Cost $40 per player
U10 10-11 am
U12 11.15- 12.30
2007 and 2006 combined U12
2009 and 2008 combined U10
2004 and 2005 combined U14